Citronella Aroma & Therapeutic Oil (15ml)
Citronella Essential Oil have many therapeutic properties:
About Vrinda Citronella Essential Oil:
Citronella – Therapeutic & Aromatic Essential Oil: Steam distilled, non – toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers. Extracted from the leaves using chemical free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity.
- Citronella oil is an essential oil that’s made from the steam distillation of the Asian grass plant Cymbopogon.
- It acts as an insect- repellent. Acts as an anti -fungal agent. Helps to treat parasitic infections and promotes wound healing. Helps to lift mood or fight fatigue
- Citronella Oil has a soothing scent that wakes up your mind and spirit. Just add a few drops to a bath or in a diffuser and get relieve from stress throughout the day. Its soothing & calming aroma makes it one of the best essential oils for aromatherapy & massage practices.
- Citronella Oil is not just a perfumery oil for massage and aromatherapy, it can be beneficial for nourishing your skin as well. You can apply it topically to experience incredible benefits of Citronella Oil that makes your skin smooth & wrinkle free. It protects your skin against environmental factors and improves skin elasticity.
- Citronella Oil0 is perfect essential oil for your hair care formulations. It is good to use topically for hair & scalp as it stimulates hair growth, nourish dry scalp & improves hair thickness. It has been used in cosmetic formulations & beauty products like skin creams, lotions, soaps, hair shampoo, hair conditioners and more.
Citronella Essential Oil has following uses:
- Act as an insect repellent
- Act as an antifungal agent
- Helps to treat parasitic infections
- Helps to promote wound healing
- Helps to lift mood or fight fatigue
Citronella Oil can be used in a variety of ways:
- A spray application may be good for freshening up a room or applying to your skin as an insect repellent. To make a citronella oil spray add 10 to 15 drops of Citronella Oil to water in a glass spray bottle of 100 ml. Shake the bottle well before spraying. Use repeatedly to remain effective.
- A diffuser can be used to disperse a scent through a room. Add 8 – 10 drops of oil on water in diffuser.
- Citronella oil can also be added to oils and creams for topical applications. Using citronella oil in this way may help kill germs and fungi on the skin and also promote wound healing. Dilute citronella oil in a carrier oil, like jojoba oil or coconut oil. Add 15 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil for a 2.5 percent dilution. For sensitive skin, you may want to use a one percent solution (6 drops per ounce of carrier oil).
- To make a cream or lotion dilute Citronella Oil in an unscented cream or lotion. Using 1 to 2.5 percent dilution for normal skin (6 to 15 drops per ounce) and a 0.5 to 1 percent dilution for sensitive skin (3 to 6 drops per ounce).
Benefits of Vrinda Citronella Essential Oil:
Citronella is one of the most common oils used in both homemade and commercial insect repellents. It helps lower inflammation, the root of nearly all diseases and illnesses. It decreases rashes and fights infections, relieves pain and battles a number of other health conditions. This pure essential oil is ideal for use in aromatherapy, massage and bath.
- Diffuse Citronella oil to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply Citronella essential oil to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellent.
- Add three to four drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- Use in shampoo and conditioner to boost cleansing while adding shine.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Helps heal dermatitis & eczema
- Slows down skin aging
- Treats fungal infection such as athletes’ foot
- Its anti-bacterial & astringent qualities make it great for use on oily skin and as remedy for acne
How to Use:
Massage / Skin Care: For massage mix 5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of a carrier oil or lotion.
Bath: For bathing use 6 or 8 drops of Essential Oil in your bath and mix it thoroughly.
For keeping Bugs away: Use in aroma diffuser. Add 8 – 10 drops of the oil to a diffuser with water and burn with a tea light underneath or use a vaporiser or an electric aroma diffuser.
Mix few drops with water in a 100 ml spray bottle and spray on exposed part of body, accept face, while going out.
Store in a cool, dark place and out of sun light.
Other than aromatherapy, dilute with carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations.
Brand “Vrinda” has emerged as a category leader in Essential Oils, Aromatic Oils, Blended Therapeutic Essential Oil, Blended Aromatic Oils, Body Roll On, Body Mist Sprays and Natural Skin Care Products.
About Essential Oils:
Essential & Aromatic Oils stimulates reception in our brain and activate the region that controls our limbic system. Our limbic system is what triggers our emotions, memory, learning & motivation. When your body smells a particular scent at a particular time, such as during meditation or prayer, your body immediately goes into that certain state of mind.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.