Lemon Essential Oil have many therapeutic properties:
About Vrinda Lemon Essential Oil:
Lemon – Therapeutic & Aromatic Essential Oil: Steam distilled, non – toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers. Extracted from the fruits skin using chemical free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity. Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are:
Lemons and lemon essential oil have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide spectrum of health conditions for at least 1,000 years. Citrus plants are the main sources of benefit-rich essential oils because of their many uses in food and medicine. And lemon oil is one of the most popular citrus essential oils because of its versatility and powerful antioxidant properties.
The oil has a calming effect on your mind and body. The presence of a compound, limonene, gives the oil its refreshing aroma.. The oil has several health and beauty benefits and is used for the treatment of many issues like dandruff, skin disorders, obesity and insomnia. Lemon essential oil has anti-fungal, disinfectant, antiseptic and astringent properties.
Lemon oil can be both stimulating and calming. It has anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant and anti-fungal properties. Lemon oil is useful in many areas of your life, from household cleaning to supporting mental energy and freshening the air.
- Lemon Essential Oil is extracted from the peels of fresh lemon.
- It is non – toxin, with no additives or preservatives. It is not filtered or diluted and does not have fillers or artificial ingredients. It is of therapeutic grade
- When incorporated into your skincare routine, it can help give your complexion a refreshed, healthy looking glow. When diffused, Lemon oil provides an uplifting environment and promotes a positive mood. It has been shown to help improve mood with an energizing and invigorating aroma.
- Lemon oil has a natural energizing, revitalizing and uplifting scent
- Great for aromatherapy, used in skincare, and DIY home cleaner recipes. It’s a must for every aromatherapy kit
Benefits of Vrinda Lemon Essential Oil:
Lemon Essential Oil with a clean, fresh, citrus aroma is known for its purifying properties. Used in cleaning products and air purifiers, this essential oil has distinct cleansing and deodorizing characteristics that make it a popular choice for cleaning surfaces and purifying the air.
Uses and Benefits:
- Lemon Essential Oil can help exfoliate your skin. When incorporated into your skincare routine, it can help give your complexion a refreshed, healthy looking glow. To make your own homemade exfoliant scrub, combine 4–5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil to a small amount of oatmeal and water. As you apply the Lemon oatmeal scrub to your skin, you will feel the cleansing and refreshing properties of Lemon essential oil working to exfoliate and clean your skin.
- When incorporated into your skincare routine, it can help give your complexion a refreshed, healthy looking glow.
- When diffused, Lemon oil provides an uplifting environment and promotes a positive mood. It has been shown to help improve mood with an energizing and invigorating aroma.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Dilute 5 ml of Lemon Essential in 100 ml of carrier oil of your choice for using on your skin.
- It’s absorbent, antibacterial, antifungal & astringent
- Helps decrease hyperpigmentation
How to Use:
Massage: For massage mix 5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of a carrier oil.
Bath: For bathing use 6 or 8 drops of Essential Oil in your bath and mix it thoroughly.
Hair Care: Dilute Lemon Essential Oil with Olive, Coconut or Jojoba Oil and massage on hair by using hot oil treatment.
Skin Care: Regular massage with the oil helps in reducing oil from face. Mix Lemon Essential Oil with a cream of your choice.
Store in a cool, dark place and out of sun light.
Other than aromatherapy, dilute with carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations.