Tea Tree Aroma Oil has many therapeutic properties:
About Vrinda Tea Tree Essential Oil:
Tea Tree Aroma Oil – Therapeutic & Aromatic Essential Oil: Steam distilled, non – toxin, no additives, unfiltered, and undiluted with no fillers. Extracted from the leaves using a chemical-free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity. Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil are:
- Tea Tree Aroma Oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia, a small tree native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia.
- Tea Tree Aroma Oil is non – toxin, with no additives or preservatives. It is not filtered or diluted and does not have fillers or artificial ingredients. Tea Tree Aroma Oil is of therapeutic grade
- 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil is known for helping fight acne, toenail fungus, dandruff, etc. It has a high content of Terpinene.
- Vrinda Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, unadulterated to keep the efficacy intact. It is produced by steam distillation of fresh leaves.
- The potent cleansing properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil purifies the surroundings to keep tiny-invaders away. Use Tea Tree Essential Oil with a diffuser to clear the air of micro-pests
- Blend tea tree oil with carrier oils & apply tea tree oil to the face to cleanse acne and moisturize dry skin
- Soothes dry skin by reducing itching & irritation. Combats oily skin. Treats dandruff. Treats acne
Benefits of Vrinda Tea Tree Essential Oil:
Tea Tree Aroma Oil is a well-known antibacterial agent and a commonly used natural remedy for acne. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties make it useful in many ways including as a natural deodorant, wound treatment, and hand-sanitizer. It also has insect repelling properties and a pleasing herbal fragrance.
- Soothes dry skin by reducing itching & irritation
- Combats oily skin
- Treats dandruff
- Treats acne
- Helps treat psoriasis
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Dilute 5 ml of Tea Tree Essential Oil in 100 ml of carrier oil of your choice for use on your skin.
How to Use:
Massage: For massage mix 5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of carrier oil.
Bath: For bathing use 6 or 8 drops of Essential Oil in your bath and mix it thoroughly.
Hair Care: It removes dandruff. Combine Tea Tree Aroma Oil with Olive, Coconut or Jojoba Oil and massage on hair by using hot oil treatment.
Mix 20-30 drops of Tea Tree Oil with 100 ml of carrier oil and then rub the mixture onto your scalp and on your hair strands. This is believed to be able to stop dandruff and keep the scalp free of irritation or infection. Mix this oil with your shampoo and conditioner. Just make sure not to add too much.
Skin Care: Regular massage with the oil helps in reducing oil from the face. Mix Tea Tree Oil with a cream of your choice.
Store in a cool, dark place and out of sunlight.
Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations.
Brand “Vrinda” has emerged as a category leader in Tea Tree Aroma Oil, Essential Oils, Aromatic Oils, Blended Therapeutic Essential Oil, Blended Aromatic Oils, Body Roll-On, Body Mist Sprays, and Natural Skin Care Products.
About Essential Oils:
Essential & Aromatic Oils stimulates reception in our brain and activate the region that controls our limbic system. Our limbic system is what triggers our emotions, memory, learning & motivation. When your body smells a particular scent at a particular time, such as during meditation or prayer, your body immediately goes into that certain state of mind.
Also Checkout Vrinda’s Lemon Grass Aroma Oil.