Basil Essential Oil have many therapeutic properties:
About Vrinda Basil Essential Oil:
Basil – Therapeutic & Aromatic Essential Oil: Steam distilled, non – toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers. Extracted from the leaves using chemical free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity.
In history, basil was used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat cold symptoms, constipation, indigestion, diarrhoea, and skin illnesses.
Basil essential oil also has proven antioxidant effects that can fight chronic infections and respiratory illnesses like bronchitis. Its strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties can also benefit heart health and cognitive function. It has also been investigated for its properties in reducing cancer cell formation.
The health benefits of basil essential oil are manifold, including its ability to treat nausea, motion sickness, indigestion, constipation, respiratory problems, and diabetes. Basil oil is also a good source of Vitamin A, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium.
Brand “Vrinda” has emerged as a category leader in Essential Oils, Aromatic Oils, Blended Therapeutic Essential Oil, Blended Aromatic Oils, Body Roll On, Body Mist Sprays and Natural Skin Care Products.
Essential & Aromatic Oils stimulates reception in our brain and activate the region that controls our limbic system. Our limbic system is what triggers our emotions, memory, learning & motivation. When your body smells a particular scent at a particular time, such as during meditation or prayer, your body immediately goes into that certain state of mind.
- Basil Essential Oil has a warm, spicy, herbal aroma which helps reduce anxiety.
- It provides benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck.
- Basil is also cooling to the skin.
- The aroma of Basil oil helps promote a sense of focus and a stress-relieving experience.
Benefits of Vrinda Basil Essential Oil:
Basil oil has a warm, spicy, herbal aroma which helps reduce anxiety. It provides benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is also cooling to the skin. The aroma of Basil oil helps promote a sense of focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Use Basil Essential Oil in aromatherapy to stimulate, calm, energise, fortify, uplift and clarify the mind. It also helps in relieving headaches, in breathing and healing stomach discomforts.
- Basil Essential Oil helps in repelling insects and eliminating bacteria.
- Basil Essential Oil can be used on skin where it helps in nourishing, repairing, balancing, calming, exfoliating, and brightening the complexion.
- Basil Essential Oil can be used in the hair where it helps in cleansing, hydrating, refreshing, strengthening, and softening the strands of hair.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Dilute 5 ml of Basil Essential in 100 ml of carrier oil of your choice for using on your skin.
- When used on the skin, it nourishes, repairs, balances, calms, smoothens, exfoliates, and brightens the complexion.
- When used in hair, it cleanses, refreshes, hydrates, softens, and strengthens the strands.
How to Use:
Aroma Diffuser: Add 8 – 10 drops of the oil to a diffuser with water and burn with a tea light underneath or use a vaporiser or an electric aroma diffuser.
Massage: For massage mix 5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of a carrier oil.
Bath: For bathing use 6 or 8 drops of Essential Oil in your bath and mix it thoroughly.
Store in a cool, dark place and out of sun light.
Other than aromatherapy, dilute with carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations.