Peppermint – Therapeutic Essential Oil (10ml)
Peppermint Essential Oil have many therapeutic properties:
About Vrinda Peppermint Essential Oil:
Peppermint – Therapeutic & Aromatic Essential Oil: Steam distilled, non – toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers. Extracted from the leaves using chemical free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation process from Peppermint Plant.
- It is non – toxin, with no additives or preservatives. It is not filtered or diluted and does not have fillers or artificial ingredients. It is of therapeutic grade
- It is good for the relief of headache, energy boosting, respiratory tract relief and to ease muscle tension
- Peppermint Essential Oil is recommended for skin care, hair care, scalp care, aromatherapy & massage. It nourishes dull skin, improves texture, keeps the scalp healthy, strengthens the roots, promotes hair health and uplifts mood
- Dilute the Peppermint Oil before use. Just add two drops of Peppermint Oil to one tablespoon of your carrier oil and rub the mixture into your scalp for 30 seconds. Simply diffuse the oil in a diffuser. You can also apply a few drops of the oil on a cotton ball and place near your work space
Benefits of Vrinda Peppermint Essential Oil:
Peppermint Essential Oil has been valued as a multi-purpose oil and used by cosmetic, culinary, and health industries around the world.
Ideal for use in Aroma Diffuser, Massage and Bath, Hair Care, Skin Care.
- For the relief of headache
- For Energy boosting
- For respiratory tract relief
- To ease muscle tension
- For mental focus.
- Makes skin brighter
- Controls acne
- Excellent toner
- Hydrates a dry scalp
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces fungal nail infection
- Enhances hair health
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Dilute 5 ml of Peppermint Essential in 100 ml of carrier oil of your choice for using on your skin.
How to Use:
Aroma Diffuser: Add 8 – 10 drops of the oil to a diffuser with water and burn with a tea light underneath or use a vaporiser or an electric aroma diffuser.
Massage: For massage mix 5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of a carrier oil.
Bath: For bathing use 6 or 8 drops of Essential Oil in your bath and mix it thoroughly.
Hair Care: Combine Peppermint Oil with Olive, Coconut or Jojoba Oil and strengthen hair by using hot oil treatment.
Store in a cool, dark place and out of sun light.
Other than aromatherapy, dilute with carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations.
Brand “Vrinda” has emerged as a category leader in Essential Oils, Aromatic Oils, Blended Therapeutic Essential Oil, Blended Aromatic Oils, Body Roll On, Body Mist Sprays and Natural Skin Care Products.
About Essential Oils:
Essential & Aromatic Oils stimulates reception in our brain and activate the region that controls our limbic system. Our limbic system is what triggers our emotions, memory, learning & motivation. When your body smells a particular scent at a particular time, such as during meditation or prayer, your body immediately goes into that certain state of mind.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.