Eucalyptus Aroma & Therapeutic Oil (15ml)
Eucalyptus Essential Oil have many therapeutic properties:
About Vrinda Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Vrinda Eucalyptus Essential Oil is obtained by steam distillation extraction of the Eucalyptus Globulus leaves. It is 100% Pure & Natural
- It is non – toxin, with no additives or preservatives. It is not filtered or diluted and does not have fillers or artificial ingredients. It is of therapeutic grade.
- It keeps your skin hydrated and moisturised. Just add few drops in your face cream or lotion and apply it to experience incredible benefits
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is also beneficial for your hair care needs. Combine it with your favourite hair oil and massage it well on your head for good results. It is excellent essential oil for your daily hair care routine that makes your hair look silky and shiny.
- The potent cleansing properties of Eucalyptus Essential Oil purifies the surroundings to keep pests away. Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil with diffuser to clear the air of micro-pests
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil moisturizes skin. While showering if you place a few drops of Eucalyptus oil in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply it invigorates and promote vitality
Widely regarded for its antiviral and antibacterial healing properties, Eucalyptus oil has been an important part of traditional Australian folk medicine. This pure essential oil is used in the treatment of cough, cold, congestion and other minor respiratory problems. You can use it in an aroma diffuser or incorporate it into your bath or massage rituals. This oil also has disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and insect repellent properties.
- It is an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience.
- Eucalyptus oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
Benefits of Vrinda Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
It is an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air.
- Silences cough
- Clears chest
- Keeps the bugs away
- Disinfects wound
- Helps in easy breathing
- Rlief from joint pain
- Combine Eucalyptus oil with Lemon and Peppermint oil in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops of Eucalyptus oil in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Dilute 5 ml of Eucalyptus Essential in 100 ml of carrier oil of your choice for using on your skin.
- Cleanse the skin
- Soothes tired and sore muscles
- Relieves joint pains, sprains, and strains
How to Use:
To silence cough and clear chest rub on the chest and throat after diluting it.
Inhale vapour made with the essential oil and loosen mucus.
Rub mixture of Eucalyptus and Lemon Essential Oil, after diluting to keep bugs away.
Diluted oil can be used on the skin to fight inflammation.
Store in a cool, dark place and out of sun light.
Other than aromatherapy, dilute with carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations.
Brand “Vrinda” has emerged as a category leader in Essential Oils, Aromatic Oils, Blended Therapeutic Essential Oil, Blended Aromatic Oils, Body Roll On, Body Mist Sprays and Natural Skin Care Products.
About Essential Oils:
Essential & Aromatic Oils stimulates reception in our brain and activate the region that controls our limbic system. Our limbic system is what triggers our emotions, memory, learning & motivation. When your body smells a particular scent at a particular time, such as during meditation or prayer, your body immediately goes into that certain state of mind.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.