Rosemary Aroma & Therapeutic Oil (15ml)
Rosemary Essential Oil have many therapeutic properties:
About Vrinda Rosemary Essential Oil:
Ideal for use in Aroma Diffuser, Massage and Bath, Hair Care, Skin Care & Immunity Boosting.
Rosemary – Therapeutic & Aromatic Essential Oil: Steam distilled, non – toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers. Extracted from the leaves using chemical free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation process from Rosemary Plant (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- It is non – toxin, with no additives or preservatives. It is not filtered or diluted and does not have fillers or artificial ingredients. It is of therapeutic grade
- It has the ability to boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems, and reduce pain. Reduces Muscle & Joint Pain. Enhances hair health
- Rosemary Essential Oil perspire a crisp & herbaceous aroma just like chopped rosemary herbs. With hints of cooling minty notes, Rosemary Essential Oils promotes hair growth, boost focus and cleanse skin.
- Use Rosemary Essential Oil to improve focus, or inhale directly to soothe breathing. Dilute Rosemary Oil for hair growth with carrier oils for topical use to promote hair growth, or apply to cleanse & hydrate skin to strengthen hair follicles, as well as moisturize & purify oily skin for a healthier, shine free complexion.
- Rosemary Oil with diffuser is great for congestion relief helps to boost concentrative powers. Inhale & breathe easier as you stay sharp & focused throughout the day to get work done.
Benefits of Vrinda Rosemary Essential Oil:
Rosemary oil is known for its wide array of health benefits. It has become increasingly important and popular over the years as more of its benefits become known, including its ability to boost mental activity, relieve respiratory problems, and reduce pain. Ideal for use in aromatherapy, massage and bath.
- Reduces Muscle & Joint Pain
- Increases circulation
- Reduces acne and fights signs of aging
- Enhances hair health
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Dilute 5 ml of Rosemary Essential in 100 ml of carrier oil of your choice for using on your skin.
How to Use:
Aroma Diffuser: Add 8 – 10 drops of the oil to a diffuser with water and burn with a tea light underneath or use a vaporiser or an electric aroma diffuser.
Massage: For massage mix 5 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of a carrier oil.
Bath: For bathing use 6 or 8 drops of Essential Oil in your bath and mix it thoroughly.
Hair Care: It is beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Regular massaging of the scalp with Rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff. Combine Rosemary Oil with Olive, Coconut or Jojoba Oil and strengthen hair by using hot oil treatment.
Mix 20-30 drops of Rosemary Oil with a 100 ml of carrier oil and then rub the mixture onto your scalp and on your hair strands. This is believed to be able to slow greying, stop dandruff, increase growth, and keep the scalp free of irritation or infection. Mix this oil with your shampoo and conditioner. Just make sure not to add too much.
Skin Care: Regular massage with the oil helps in toning the skin and removing dryness.
Boosting Immunity System: By sniffing rosemary oil, one can immediately feel rejuvenated and energetic. Regular inhaling of Rosemary Oil boosts immune system.
Store in a cool, dark place and out of sun light.
Other than aromatherapy, dilute with carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations.
Brand “Vrinda” has emerged as a category leader in Essential Oils, Aromatic Oils, Blended Therapeutic Essential Oil, Blended Aromatic Oils, Body Roll On, Body Mist Sprays and Natural Skin Care Products.
About Essential Oils:
Essential & Aromatic Oils stimulates reception in our brain and activate the region that controls our limbic system. Our limbic system is what triggers our emotions, memory, learning & motivation. When your body smells a particular scent at a particular time, such as during meditation or prayer, your body immediately goes into that certain state of mind.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.